No Dance today in observance of Human Rights Day.
Enjoy your day!
Thursday, January 1, 2015
This entry has been updated with the correct times and dates for Progression Night
Happy New Year! I hope everyone has enjoyed the Holiday Break! Calendars for January will be sent out the first week back in class. Here is a highlight of things to know for January:
- Please check your dancer's shoes. Some of our little dancers are complaining of shoes that are too tight.
- Please send your Dancers with their hair pulled back and out of their face, or send some hair bands with them. This is especially important for our RZDZ 5K, 5-7 & 7-10 classes.
FEES DUE IN THE WINNER SCHOOL STORE:
- The $10 fee for the Progression Night hair bow is due in The Winner School Store at your earliest convenience. (it was due December 18th)
- The $50 costume deposit is due by January 15th in The Winner School Store. This is for the Spring Showcase dance recital in May.
Dress rehearsal will take place on Saturday, January 31st in The Winner School Gym. Each class group will be given a half hour to 45 minutes blocks for practicing their combinations in The Winner School Gym. Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your Dancer's class' allotted time. Have Dancers in their class uniform and bring ballet shoes AND tap shoes. We are trying to take up as little time of your Saturday morning as possible. We have broken up the rehearsals by classes to be as efficient as we can be.
- ALL Intro classes from 11:30 am- 12:00 pm
- ALL RZDZ 4 year old classes from 12:00 pm- 12:30 pm
- RZDZ 5K M/W class & RZDZ 5K T/TH class (Ms. Kira & Ms. Kellie's class)12:30 pm- 1:15 pm
- RZDZ T/TH 5-7 (Ms.Tracy & Ms. Emily's class) 1:15 pm- 2:00 pm
- RZDZ 7-10 from 1:15 pm- 2:00 pm
Dancers who attend class on Monday & Wednesday, Wednesday Only, Wednesday & Friday:
Performance time: 5:00 pm, call time 4:40 pm
Dancers who attend class on Tuesday & Thursday:
Performance time: 6:30 pm, call time 6:10 pm