RELEVE DANCE COMPETITION
Val A Browning Center for the Performing Arts
901 University Circle
Ogden, UT 84408
7:00am Mr Zebra
7:00am Live Your Life
7:15am Beauty in the World
**Competitions may run as early as 1-2 hours ahead! Please plan to be in the dressing room at your CALL TIME.
10:30-11:30 Master Class with Alex Clark - This class is free and open to all competing dancers; they will scan the bag tag you receive at Dress Rehearsal for admission into the class.
Reminders for all Razzle Dazzle dancers and parents (Mr. Zebra, Beauty in the World, Live Your Life) :
- Dancers should arrive in their Winner School T-shirts, not costumes!
- Hair (pompadour, 1 braid on the right, high pony, flat ironed) and make-up should be done, lipstick upon arrival.
- Parents please walk your dancer back to the dressing room and check in with their teacher
- Please pick-up your dancer immediately after performing, in the dressing room.
- All dancers MUST attend awards in their WS T-shirt. Dancers will sit together on the stage with the girls in their class.
- The Master Class is optional.
** Bag Check and Full Dress Rehearsal are Wednesday, March 5th or Thursday, March 6th during regular class. Dancers should arrive in Winner School T-shirt with full hair and make-up (just like they will need to have done on Saturday). Releve' Bag tags will be passed out at Dress Rehearsal; you will need this tag to attend the Master Class and to receive your Participation Award.