We are excited to begin another great dance year. Our classes are filling quickly and our dancers are DARLING!! Welcome back to all our returning students, a big welcome and to all our new friends. We look forward to getting to know you and your little dancers.
Thank you to all the parents who attended our Parent Meeting. For those of you who were unable to attend, here are a few of the highlights:
- Now that most of our dancers have their class uniforms, please be sure to write your child's name or initials in all items. Check to see that your child's tap and ballet shoes fit, and that they are sent in their bags every dance day.
- Make-up Classes are not required, but available for classes missed. See the front desk for details.
- Calendars are sent home the last week of every month for the coming month. Please check your child's dance bag. Upcoming events are listed at least one month in advance and are subject to change. Check dates regularly.
- GP Pictures will be at the WS to take class pictures of our dancer, in their class uniforms, in November. Group and individual pictures will be available for purchase. We expect to have them back before the Winter Break.
- Progression Night is a mini-performance where the dancers showcase their progress in tap, ballet, and jazz. Progression Night will be held on 2 night this year. Classes held on Monday/Wednesday will be held Wednesday, December 14th. Classes held on Tuesday/Thursday will be held on Thursday, December 15th. Light refreshments will be served following the performance. . There will be a FABULOUS $10 hair accessory that is required and available for purchase beginning December 5th.
- Due to our outstanding enrollment, we are opening a Razzle Dazzle 5-7 Yr Old Class on Tuesday/ Thursday from 4-5:00PM. As soon as there are 5 dancers enrolled, classes on this day will begin!